Friday, March 19, 2010

18/3/2010 last day of choral speaking practise in holiday.........

yesterday i 3am smtg ka slip,it nearly cause me my choral speaking practise....
the pracise start on 10am i wake up at 9.45am.....
i quickly take my bath and then cal my mum take me go....
whn i arrive at the sch i saw the prefect r still eating their breakfast...
gd thing i am nt late....
after we practise a while,teacher giv us a short 5-10 minute break....
during the break, me and SY take alot pic at thr....
i tot i can show u the pic we take,bt i cant show u bcz SY nt yet send it to me..
and gt 1 thing tat is very funny 2day....
i accidentally throw KH pencil box toward YY's head...
haha...YY sry ya....
at 1st i was playing wif KH...
thn he hide at YY back...
thn i throw too light d....
hit tiok YY eh head....
after tat,the 1st thing i should do is apologize to her...
bt i cant help it,i keep laughing...me and SY keep laughing...
haha...laugh till fall down....
after the practise,we all help to clean dewan kuliah...
MS and 1 girl very pei loh....everytime sweep the floor also make the ben dou fall down....

tats all 4 the choral speaking....thn at nite i do 1 thing tat i am very proud of....
i go take a cold water bath thn wear a short pant and single to slip plus i eat ice kacang after i do tat...
wah,so cold....

nw i notice tat i am having fun everyday....haha...
mylife is great....^^

No comments: