Tuesday, March 16, 2010

15.03.2010 Choral speaking practise

Today 10 am gt practise 4 choral speaking i 9.15 onli wake up....
after wake up i go bath and eat till 9.45 onli go to sch from my hse..
the tracfic like is playing my patient,watever tracfic light i went into....
its always RED!!!!!
wah,make me so "pek cek".....
Bt at last,i have fun thr....
when practise wana start,i go and search my bag 4 my script....
OMG,i 4get to bring it...
Good thing teacher din use it very much,so i can share wif my fren.....
the facial expression tat the teacher make was so funny....
And the noise teacher make its like cartoon eh voice....
Whn teacher choose the participant 4 solo facial expression....
Me and SY gt the part.....
bt the fun time always end fast we juz spend thr 2 hour and thn we dismiss d....

No comments: