Thursday, April 1, 2010

Confuse mind.....

We smile because we suffer before,
we suffer because we are confuse.



Tis few days....
i nt reli knw wat am i doin, how does i felt....
everything is mix up in my head...
anger,hapiness,depress its all mix up in my heart....
i duno how should i react....
usually i would think b4 i act,bt nw thing juz goes too wrong...
all i wanted juz a life full of laughter...
bt at the end i am getting a streets toward sadness...
my phone heaven rang since the day i left u...
i heaven heard a "i love u" sice tat nite...
bt its wat i choose, no matter how i dislike it...
i still have to accept it...
by the way...tq for loving me so much at tat time....
it feels so good...bt good thing also will end...
haha...i think my hapiness also come to an end..
i nearly cry tat day...
nobody knows how i felt inside,nt even a single 1 knws wat i felt..
NBODY WOULD UNDERSTAND.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i say i still ...

Unknown said...

why do you even choose something that would make both of you sad?

Anonymous said...

ask he .don ask me . anyway . it is not important to me anymore. xD

Unknown said...

why it is not ?
we shall not chat here.

Anonymous said...

LOL..chat at msn lurh..